TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Wild West Medallion Monogram

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Monogram, and I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Choc Tangerine Kisses for my color combo. I have seen quite a few of these SCALLOP EDGE MEDALLION creations in the gallery and was just itching to try this myself. I think the Martha Stewart border punch I used may not be the best choice but I did get an interesting design using it. I used my blender pen and picked up some kiwi kiss ink from the pad to run over the raised emboss part of the image. The corners were stamped in choc chip using one of the images from Small Sayings. The mongram is from Wild West Alphabet. I stamped it, cut it out and popped it up. This is for my MIL for her birthday next month. Hope she likes it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Small Sayings, Wild West Alphabet
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Vanilla
Ink: Choc Chip, Kiwi Kis, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Martha Stewart Border Punch
Techniques: Scallop Edge Medallion

3 comments:

Deb Wood said...

This is fabulous Neva, I love it!!

Liz Williams said...

Neva, You've been tagged on my blog. I'm totally new at this so hope I followed the directions and followed proper blog manners!!LOL

Alesha Walls said...

I really love the medallion that you created here! It's very sharp!