TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Together Forever Wild Bareback Monogram Pizza Box

WooHoo I got to do today's challenge this morning. Thanks Kim for hosting today's fun challenge. This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Monograms, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Chocolate Tangerine Kisses, and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Mini Pizza Boxes. Well as soon as I saw the challenge today I knew what I had to make. I bought this gorgeous Alphabet set last year with intentions of make a co-worker a monogram Christmas or Birthday set of cards. Guess what I never got around to making, until today that is. She has a horse that she loves to ride so I paired the circle design from Together Forever with the letter from her last name along with the border line of running horses from Bareback. For the box I used old olive and choc chip craft ink then heat embossed with detail clear EP. The "K" is cut out and popped up. I used the Mega and Giga scallop circle punches on the box and the Mega and SU scallop circle for the 3x3 cards. I even decorated the inside of the 3x3 card. Yeh! Did some doodling on the vanilla circle of the card since I just stamped them in ink and did not emboss them. Hope she likes it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Together Forever, Wild West Alphabet, Bareback
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, vanilla,
Ink: Chocolate Chip Ink & Craft Ink, Old Olive Ink & Craft Ink, Kiwi Kiss,
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Paisley CB Folder, Mega & Giga Circle Scallop Punches, SU Circle Scallop Punch, Clear Detail EP, heat gun
Techniques: Heat Emboss, Dry Emboss, Monogram

3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a super gift for your friend! Love the horse border adn layered circles for the initial - I'm sure she will love this- great combination of challenges Neva!

Lauren said...

Super cute gift. This is such a great idea - love the mini pizza box.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love it! Great box and love the cards!