TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Snappy Halloween Crabby Pirate

This is for today's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE - Stamps in Disguise. This was a fun one Dawn, thanks for hosting. I dusted off Crab and company and Ahoy Matey for this cutie. The crab was stamped in real red then colored w/copic marker. I used the shrimp for the left hook claw the parrot is from ahoy matey and is popped up. I stamped the patch from the Pirate, colored,cut it out and attached it. Attached a google eye and vialo, I had a crabby Pirate ready for trick 0r treating. LOL. Hope ya like it arrrrggg.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Crab & Company, Ahoy Matey
Paper: black, red, white
Ink: black red, merrigold morning, baja breeze
Accessories: copic, google eye, diminsional
Techniques: 3d

1 comment:

Lauren said...

This is just super cute. I love how you dressed up the crab!