TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Sleding Fun Sneak Peak

Good Monday Morning Stampers and Crafters. Hope eveyone had a wonderful weekend and ready for a new week.
Today's project is so kewl. This is today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Mini Pizza Box. This was such a fun project. I will probably fill this box with some peppermint candy for some lucky co-worker. This adorable image is called "Sleding Fun" and is soon to be released from TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY. The box was stamped with the snowflake image from "Christmas Favorites" also from Treehouse stamps using bashful blue. The main image was stamped on white with black stazon then colored with prismacolor pencils and blended w/gamsol. The hat was cut out and popped up. I applied white liquid applique beneath the sled and dotted randomly for the falling snow effect. I also applied some to the nose an dthe base of the fox's tail. I then applied a small amt of stickles except on the snowflakes of the sentiment (too much :( there). The sentiment was also stamped in bashful blue and punched out with the wide oval punch. I freehanded the blue cs oval for the layered piece.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sleding Fun, Christmas Favorites - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: white, bashful blue
Ink: black stazon, bashful blue
Accessories: white liquid applique, stardust stickles, white oval punch, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol blending medium. diminsionals
Techniques: Gamsol Magic


.
Today is day 6 of the H&M Blog Hop so you still have time to get your name in the pot from any of the design team members. See the list and links to everyone's blog HERE. The downside of fall for me is that winter is just around the corner. Here is South Ga it seems like we only get a couple of weeks of fall before what I call winter hits. I may have been born in Indiana but my Mom was smart enough to bring me back down south where I belong. I keep the comforter on me all year round and have been know to run my electric blanket in July. I so can not take the really cold weather. So my question today is what do you like least or least look forward to about fall?

3 comments:

Deb Wood said...

Very cute!!

Janna said...

Super cute! The thing I like least about fall is that the days get shorter and shorter. I hate that it gets dark so early!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

I LOVE LOVE this fox!! Hes sooo cute and fun! Love your box!