TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Only Ovals Thanks

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - One Word. My layout is this Wednesday'sSKETCH CHALLENGE and the color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Pink Chocolate Kisses. I stamped the image on white then pink then white in pink Pirouette ink then on white in choc chip. I punched the white stamped in pink with the wide oval then the pink one and trimmed. I trimmed just the THANKS from the choc chip and popped it up. The whole image is popped up. Dew drops in the 4 corners and 2 MS butterflies in the top right. Not sure I am happy with the end result but Shannon's crew are headed over for a fish fry birthday supper so I had to settle. In the spirit of the WT challenge today of ONE WORD, I am trying to make 1 word comments on the uploads for todays challenge projects. Not always easy to do. LOL
RECIPE:
Stamps: Only Ovals
Paper: White, Pink Pirouette. Old Olive, Old Olive Pattern Paper, Berry Bliss PP, Choc chip
Ink: Pink Pirouette, choc chip
Accessories: dew drops, MS Butterfly Punch Wide Oval Punch
Techniques: 3D Butterfly 3D diminsion

3 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Neva, I love your card, great for the challenge. Wonderful colour scheme and I love that butterfly. Chris

Cheryl said...

Very pretty card for that challenge. TFS

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

this is so pretty! love your dew drop corners and butterfly!