TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Featured Peaceful Decor' + Day 5 of Blog Hop

This is a little late but I have taken most of today to recover from having 3 of my granddaughters for an overnighter. LOL. They had such a blast and were all so good. Jessie inflated our queen size air mattress that we take camping and we put it in the living room. The only trouble we had was the 2 yr old thinking it was a kewl trampoline or bouncy thing. LOL.

Onto today's creation. This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER - Lovin' Stampin'. My 3rd run through her gallery brought my attention to her SUNKIST PEACHES card. As I gazed I thougth about how long it had been since I had made a view master card and the ideas started to flow. I used this beautiful set called Peaceful Decor' from H & M Stamp Company. I used some dp from My Minds Eye and blue bayou along with some green cs from Michael. Sentiment is stamped in blue bayou. Please see my blog for pictures of the other 2 images available on this project when the dial is rolled. These cards are really fun and easy to make.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Peaceful Decor'
Paper: Blue Bayou, Green, MME dp, white
Ink: Black Stazon, Blue Bayou
Accessories: Oval Punch, Slot punch, Ribbon, brad
Techniques: View Master Card
This is day 5 of the H&M Stamp Co Design Team 1st Blog Hop. We are almost at the end and I hope everyone has had a good time hopping around. Since Sunday's are a day of rest I will take a rest from a question, please feel free to leave a comment to be entered in the drawing. For complete details of the blog hop along with links to the other DT members blog see THIS post.

2 comments:

Carolina said...

No way three kids...you are brave! Glad you rested it up today!

Love this trio...just adorable cards!!! Love these images with this dp...such a perfect match.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love your viewmaster card! I have attempted these but the final results have always ended up in the trash!LOL!