TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jolly Snowman BWC#23


This is for today's url=http://www.ashleyscreativecorner.com/]BRAINWAVE CHALLENGE # 23[/url]presented on Wednesday's by Ashley Bowen - Owner of Treehouse Stamp Co. Today's challenge is colors: Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Taken w/Teal, and Choc Chip. I wanted to do another one of Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Stair Step Fold and these colors called to this set for me. All images are stamped and cut out. I colored the scarf and cap and gifts with my blender pen using the top of the ink pads.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Jolly Snowman - Treehouse Stamp Company
Paper: White
Ink: kiwi kiss, tangerine tango, choc chip, taken w/teal
Accessories: scallop circle and circle punches white jel pen
Techniques: accordian card
DON'T FORGET
SAVE ! SAVE ! SAVE !

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Super cute - the trees are so fun!

Deb Wood said...

very cute!!

Chris said...

Hi Neva, your card is stunning! I absolutely love these step cards and am itching to make another one too. I love the wonderful scene you've created with the gorgeous snowman. Beautiful colouring and design. Chris

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love this! great colors! So super cute!