TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Whew what a week this is turning into. This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE combined with Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Really Chocolate Breezes. I used a set from H & M Stamp Company called Miracle From Above. This set is actually designed as a new baby on the way or here set but I wanted to use it "outside the box" and decided to omit the carriage and the designs on the gift box. Images are colored with SU markers and I used the inside of the Baja Breeze stamp pan with my blender pen for his pants. I embossed the sentiment that I picked up yrs ago at the dollar store with really rust craft ink and clear detail EP. I embossed the baja breeze panel using CB Flourish folder. This is going to a new found very dear and sweet person. Hope they both like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Miracle From Above - H&M Stamps, Dollar Store Sentiment
Paper: White, Baja Breeze, Really Rust, Choc Chip
Ink: black, really rust Craft Ink, Really Rust, Close to cocoa, creamy caramel, baja breeze
Accessories: heart brads, ribbon, clear detail embossing powder, CB machine, CB Flourish Embossing folder
Techniques: Dry Emboss, Heat Emboss, No copics No problem

No comments: