TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Sleding Fun Released Today

I am just soooo excited for 3 reasons. #1. Ashley is having a huge sale at Treehouse Stamp Co.

#2. I talked w/Ashley Bowen owner of Treehouse last night on the phone. She has the most GA sounding voice for anyone who has never lived here. LOL. Anway I am scheduled for a medical conference in KY next month and it turns out she is about 15miles from there so we get to meet face to face next month. DOIN' THE HAPPY DANCE!!.

#3. This really cute set has been released today from Treehouse and now you can have it too. It is such a fun set.

This is for today's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE - Rock, Paper, Scissors, and I also used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Chocolate Tangerine Kisses. This is a darling winter set just released today by TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY. Such a fun image to play with. I stamped my image in black stazon on white then on my gold metallic dp. The bottom of the gold image was cut out and paper pieced onto the white image. Diamod gems applied over the snowflakes and google eyes applied to the fox. I colored the fox with primacolor pencils then blended w/gamsol. Liquid applique was applied under the sled and around the fox for faux snow. I tied gold cord around the choc chip cs and tore the old olive piece of cs. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sleding Fun - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: white, choc chip, old olive, tangerine tango, gold dp
Ink: black stazon
Accessories: diamond jewels, liquid applique, google eyes, gold cord
Techniques: Gamsol Magic, Paper piecing

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Super cute! The color combination is so unique.

Deb Wood said...

How wonderful for you to get to meet her!! I hope to someday get to meet my stamping buddies across the globe!!

This is too cute, love that fox!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

super super cute!!

Ashley said...

LOL! You crack me up! It was awesome to have the chance to talk with you over the phone. We are going to have to do that more often! I can't wait to meet you and give you a big ol' HUG!
Have a great day!
Ash-

PS) I wish I lived in GA! :) I'd fit in!