TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hersheys Candy Bar Slider

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE - Pink Chocolate Kisses. I needed something quick and simple to make since I did not get to stamp this morning and need to get dinner started too. I am also on a "Anything but a card" kick right now.LOL. I made a Hersheys candy bar slider using pink cs I stamped a sold choc drop set bc I did not want to have to color in all of those drops :( lazy I know but I did say I was in a rush to get this done right? The sentiment is stamped in kiwi kiss and punched out with the large oval punch. I also punched 2 more kiwi kiss ovals and layered them under the sentiment after sponging the edges of the white layer. I applied a tiny clear diamond to the dot above the i for it. Someone very, very special to me is having her 30th Birthday tomorrow and this is one of her gifts. sush about it though, cause she don't want anyone to know she is turning 30. LOL. The choc drop on the sentiment is stamped in choc chip then colored w/prismacolor pencils and blended w/gamsol. The drop is from a set called "Christmas is the Time for Cookies" and these sentiments are from newly release sets from H & M STAMP COMPANY.
RECIPE:
Stamps: All About Birthdays, Christmas is the Time for Cookies - HMStampCo
Paper: Pink, Kiwi Kiss, White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, chco chip
Accessories: diamond jewel, ribbon, slot punch, large oval punch
Techniques: Candy Bar Slider


SAVE ! SAVE ! SAVE !