TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Friends & Latte's Thank You / Last Chance

Even though I am not feeling the best in the world I am still back to combining challenges in an effort to reign on my throne.LOL. This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE - Chocolate Tangerine Kissses Yum Yum! and Monday's kewl TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Mini Pizza Boxes. I used a recently released coffee set from TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY called Friends & Latte's. At the time of the release my Guest Design Membership was up but as fate would have it Ashley asked me and Shannon to stay on as permanent DT Members so I got this neat set to play with and have not had a chance until today. I have a co-worker who is just wonderful and so helpful. She also LOVES coffee so I am putting a couple of bags of coffee in her just for her. I hope she likes it. The image was stamped in choc chip and then colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended w/gamsol medium. I cut this image and layered matt out using my Fiskars oval templates. The kiwi kiss layer is stamped with the swirl from this set and the coffee bean. I stamped the sentiment in tangerine tango then punched it and the layer out with the large and small oval punches. I punched 2 each of choc chip, tangerine tango and kiwi kiss cs using the Martha Stewart Fern Punch and attached it under the popped up sentiment. This is matted on some orange mulberry paper I tore to place on the box. My box is in white stamped randomly with the coffee bean in choc chip. I attached a dark brown 3/4 in ribbon around the box to help hold it secure. I used the upside down of this version because I did not want the coffee bags to fall out.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Friends & Latte's -Treehouse Stamp Co
Paper: white, kiwi kiss, tangerine tango, orange mulberry
Ink: choc chip, tangerine tango,
Accessories: choc chip marker, MS fern punch, diminsionals.
Techniques: Gamsol Magic,Treat Box
>.
H&M Blog Hop Give - A - Way.
Today is you last chance to get your name in for my blog hop drawing prize. See the original post HERE. I hope everyone has had as much fun hopping around from blog to blog as we have had presenting this for you. Good luck to one and all and remember we will do this again the 1st of November so don't be a stranger.
The final question for this fall blog hop to you today is: What is your family tradition for this time of year?

4 comments:

Sue Strozyk said...

Our favorite fall tradition is to go to the"Great Pumpkin Farm" on one of the opening weekends when they have all sorts of activities to do with your family, and we also pick out our pumpkins, and all our other stuff to decorate. It's an all day affair.

Deb said...

Ummm......do I have to pick just one?! LOL!

There are so many fun things we do during the Fall holidays! One is pull out all the spooky decorations! (go see the pic on my brand new BLOG! ;) ) We like to carve pumpkins, and usually spend lots of $ on Halloween candy because as a corner house, we get hit hard! LOVE it!

Deb Wood said...

Awesome card and gift!! Hope you feel better soon!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

I love this set!! Great box! Love how you used the different stamps on it!