TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, October 31, 2008

HMSC20, HMCC20 Our Love


This is for today's H & M sketch and color challenge hosted every Saturday by owner Heather Rolin on her BLOG but this week she is doing it on Friday because we have a blog hop Saturday, November 1st. This weeks color was white. I thought I was going to have a hard time with it but I LOVE how this turned out. I used Swiss Dots and Textiles embossing folders from Cuttlebug. I stamped the sentiments and image on vellum in whisper white craft ink then heat embossed with white detail EP. I turned the couple image over and used my mouse pad to emboss from the backside just the couple image. We did this technique a while back for a TLC on SCS just can not remember what it is called but I did enjoy it. I had some white ribbon that I thougth was just perfect and tied it around the swiss dot layer. This lovely set can be purchased right now at H & M Stamp Company. Don'f forget about the great oportunity to:
SAVE ! SAVE ! SAVE !
This card will definetly be given to my darling hubby in March for our 10th anniversary. Long story short but I had been divorced for 11 1/2 yrs when I met and married him. We dated for almost a yr before we married. I needed to be sure. Know what I mean? LOL. He is truely my best friend 2nd only to my daughters even though they sometimes think he is 1st above them :-0
Also remember to come back tomorrow for the 2nd H & M Blog Hop:

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Great looking card! I'm sure your hubby will love it. TFS