TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, October 24, 2008

One Wonderful Leaf

Happy Friday, I am home still sick wishing I was headed to Florida to Faith's stamp retreat :( but I hope they have a great time without me I am sure it will not be the same with me and Shannon not there. BooHoo, enough whiinning.
This beauty, if I do say so myself, is for today's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE - Leaf It To Me, Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - One Word, Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE - 2nd option, and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Pink Chocolate Kisses. Whey! I love this leaf stamp I picked up at Dollar Tree yrs ago when I first started stamping. It is inked using my Autum Kalidescope pad. The sentiment is stamped in kiwi kiss. The pink Pirouette layer is stamped with another Dollar Tree background stamp in kiwi kissed then I sponged the edges of both with kiwi kiss. I tied a pink ribbon from some yummy ribbon I got from Heather Rolin over at H&M as this months STAR OF THE MONTH DT Member (see my award on the left side), Yeh for me and thank you again Heather. The base is kiwi kiss that I ran through my Cuttlebug with the Leafy Branch EP folder. The main image is popped up. I know it is hard to see bc it is almost all covered but I really like how this card came out. Hope you do too. Let me know.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Dollar Tree Leaf, Dollar Tree Leafy Vine Background
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Pink pirouette, white, choc chip
Ink: kalidescope Autum pad, kiwi kiss
Accessories: square gold brads, CB, Leafy Branch EP Folder, Ribbon, diminsionals
Techniques: dry emboss Cuttlebug

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wonderful, wonderful colors and design. Hope you feel much better soon.

Michelle said...

Your card is very pretty! I love the green and the leaf stamp is gorgeous.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

So pretty!!!! Love your leaf!! Its beautiful! Love the bugged panel! Great job on the challenges!

Deb Wood said...

Gorgeous!!