TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Batty For Witchy Bella - End of Blog Hop

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Chocolate Tango Kisses. I realized a few days ago I have all of these sets I bought at the end of last years season and have never used. eeekkk. This witchy bella is one of those never inked images. She is so adorable. She is colored with primacolor pencils and blended w/gamsol medium popped up on kiwi kiss cs. Panels 2 and 3 are from Ghostly greetings dp all layers are matted on black cs except the circle Batty for You image which was inked with tango, then the cat cleaned and reinked with black, stamped and punched.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Batty For You, Witchy Bella
Paper: Black, white, Ghostly Greetings, Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Black, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol Blending medium, ribbon, diminsionals, circle punches
Techniques: Gamsol Magic, Huffing


. Today ends this months H & M Blog Hop. I have a certification class and dh left before I could get him to draw so I will have a class mate draw for me today and announce the winner this evening after my brain has been fried with Advance Certification Life Support Information. LOL. The way I feel someone may get to practice on me today :(

2 comments:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

OMG! This is so super cute! I love this bella! Great job pairing her with that dp! Love it!

Deb Wood said...

This is awesome, I love the layout and the popped up witch!