TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Shimmery Christmas Cupcakes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DARLING SHANNON. HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW? LOL Oh yeh I remember you are celebrating your 1st Anniversary of your 29th Birthday. Ha Ha. Love ya.

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE. I used the colors from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Pink Chocolate Kisses. I also wanted so bad to do Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Penciled Pink Twinks even though I have no twinkling H2O's. Thank you Lynn for this new technique that I used to show my dh since I do not have these I have to get some otherwise someone will take my crown and I can not have that happen!! He gave in and pretended to understand. LOL. Anyway this sketch was fun to work with. I used my some Berry Bliss dp for the base matted on choc chip. Panel 2 is pretty in pink cs matted on old olive and stamped with the holly and berries image from this cute set. I used my markers and huffed. Panel 3 is old olive pattern paper matted on cc and my main image is some vanilla shimmer paper I won in a blog candy from Linsey "Outside the Lines". I stamped my cupcake image 3 times and cut out the bottom and top section. I tried wc but still ended up having to use my markers. This paper is the same shimmer that the twinks give so I hope it passes. I applied stickles to the berries. The top part of the image is popped up and the sentiment is also popped up.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Christmas Cupcakes - Treehouse Stampas
Paper: vanilla shimmer, pretty in pink, choc chip, old olive, berry bliss, old olive pattern paper
Ink: pretty in pink, choc chip, old olive, real red
Accessories: stickles, diminsionals
Techniques: Water color, huffing

SAVE ! SAVE ! SAVE !

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a cute BD card! TFS Neva!

Lauren said...

This is so cute! I love how you dressed the cupcake Neva.

Deb Wood said...

This is gorgeous and ohhh so yummy!! I love these colors!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Fabulous card! Love the shimmer and sparkle! And thanks alot!!!!LOL!!!!

Allison Rankin said...

So cute and fun...great job!