TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Full Of Life Fairies

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE - Tangerine Pixie Kisses. YEP that's it for today, just 1 challenge. LOL. My brain is to pooped and hurts from all of the coughing I did again last night. grrr. And what is worst it is supposed to be 33 tonight. eeekkk I hate cold weather. If I don't get well soon my ribs are going to crack. Anyway someone who LOVES ME A LOT (aka Shannon) gave me this darling fairy set from Inkadinkado for my bd last week and I needed an excuse to ink it it. Well when I saw the Pixie Pink color I knew today was the day. Just didn't quite turn out on paper as it was in my head. Head is still fuzzy from Nyquil. I stamped the fairy in versa mark and applied Stampendous Stardust EP. Really sparkly. Heat set and then I colored the fairy with my SU markers. I inked the sentiment with markers and huffed. Punched the large and small stars and popped them up. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Full Of Life - SU; Beautiful Fairies - Inkadinkadoo
Paper: Old Olive Pattern Paper, white, tango, pixie pink
Ink: versamark, pixie pink, pretty in pink, pumpkin pie, old olive
Accessories: large and small star punch, Stardust Embossing Powder
Techniques: Heat Emboss, 3D

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Neva - this is adorable. Love the popped up stars!

Chris said...

Sorry you aren't well Neva and hope you're feeling better soon which won't be easy with those temperatures! Brrr! Wonderful card, I love what you did with the colour challenge and I love the stars too. Chris

Cheryl said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colors that you used and the popped stars.