TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

A CASE of Cookies in a Pizza Box for Christmas

Thanks for popping in today. I think I may be feeling just a bit better but I still think I will stay at home today. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday. This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER - Anne Ryan who is just the sweetest cookie on the sheet. She is always making the sweetest comments in my gallery and I see her comments in others as well. So congrats to ya gurl and enjoy your day. In crusin' her gallery I ran across this cutie pie THE COOKIES ARE READY. I just love that image she used but do not have it so I substituted for a newly released Christmas set from H & M STAMP COMPANY called Christmas is The Time For Cookies. The sentiment is from "All I Want For Christmas". I changed this from a card to use this weeks kewl TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Mini Pizza Boxes. These boxes are not only cute but really easy to make and this is what my co-workers will be getting from me this year filled with homemade cookes. Image was stamped in black stazon 3 times. I colored the image using Prismacolor pencils then blended w/gamsol. I paper pieced the apron, The box is stamped with the star, gingerbread and choc chip cookies from the set in versamark. This is such a fun set to play with.
RECIPE:
Stamps: All I Want For Christmas, Christmas Is The Time For Cookies - H&M Stamp Co
Paper: Red, Green, White, Christmas DP
Ink: Black Stazon, Real Red
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils, blending medium, blending stumps, ribbon
Techniques: Gamsol Magic, Mini Pizza Box

Now for the good new:
SAVE ! SAVE ! SAVE !

2 comments:

Deb Wood said...

This is sooo cute and yummy, lucky Anne! She sure is one sweet cookie!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love your box! yummy dp and ribbon you used!