TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Full of Life

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 368 - Get Sentimental.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 378.
My color choices are from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 368 - Eggplant, Grapes, & Melons.
Panel 2 is from Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 370 - Faux Patina which I have offically ended on my attempts. I tried a sheet of light pink colored cs (not SU) embossed with the negative side inked with melon mambo and the end result looks red, yuk!
Gotta head to work and no time for do-over so loading anyway but I sure am not happy with this one. Guess I should have quite while I was ahead yesturday. LOL.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Full of Life
Paper: white, elegant eggplant, concord grape, melon mambo
Ink: elegant eggplant, concord grape, melon mambo
Accessories: ribbon, CB Stylized Flowers EF, gold embossing powder, Herringbone EF
Techniques: faux patina, cuttlebug the negative effect, copic coloring, sponging, heat embossing

No comments: