TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Cherished Love

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 367 - One Color - No Color and today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 160 - Monogram Card.
My inspiration for this cam from Sunday's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE # 132 - Littleseaotter from Kecia's PINK TREE.
I have been anxious awaiting the arrival of some new to me Nesties especially this laced heart circle nestie. I love it. I made this for a young lady who is getting married next month. She is a scrapper and I hope she will love this and be able to use it on a scrap page.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Illuminations
Paper: red, white
Ink: momento Lady Bug Red
Accessories: Nesties Circle, Nesties Laced Heart

No comments: