TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Baby Boy In My Thoughts

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 368 - Box in a Bag. What a fun way to give a gift. I just found out that a cousin is having her 1st baby boy so today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 161 - White with Shades of Blue went together just perfect for me. I will fill this beauty with socks, wash cloths and boy toys too.
I used some dp that I have had since I 1st started this hobby I think. The borders and box were made using brocade blue.
I stamped the sentiment in brocade blue on white then punched with an oval scallop punch.
The bag is tied together with white and light blue ribbon.
I hope she likes it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: In My Thoughts
Paper: white, brocade blue, dp?
Ink: brocade blue
Accessories: MS Diamond border punch, Marvy scallop oval punch
Techniques: Box In A Bag

No comments: