TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, March 23, 2012

I Woof You

This is for today's QUEEN FOR THE DAY CHALLENGE # 105 - SweetNSassy's own Korin Whoo hoo, I had the blassed pleasure of working for 6 months with Korin on her DT. She is a fabulous stamper, creator and christian. I just got this adorable set and could not resist CASEing Korin's WOOF YOU.
I used 3 different colors of cs on panel 4 and stamped the bone image 3 times and the paw prints several times on the 2 River Rock panels for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 109 - Three or More.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 377.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 367 - Chocolate River in Baja.
My image was stamped once on vanilla and then on a sheet of dp from The Paper Studio "YeeHaw" stack. I cut the bandana out and paper pieced it to the focal image. I colored the remainder of the image with copics. I traced the Nestability Label 18 then cut around the top of the image to allow it to fit for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 369 - Crop It.
Hope you like it and Korin enjoy your reign as "QUEEN".
RECIPE:
Stamps: I Woof You - SNS
Paper: vanilla, river rock, choc chip, baja breeze
Ink: momento tuxedo black, choc chip
Accessories: Nesties label 18, dimensionals, copics, Cuttlebug Paisley EF
Techniques: out of the box, 3D, dry embossing

No comments: