TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

God's Blessings for Michele

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 376 and will be given to my baby girl next month on her 28th birthday along with this SPRINGY BOX IN A BAG that I made Tuesday. Inside the bag will be something she has really been wanting. Whoo Hoo. I knew that bag was gonna come in handy soon.
I still had the dp on my desk from yesturday and knew I would make a card to go with the bag. I just did not know it would come together so easily. As soon as I saw the SC I knew the circle was gonna be a sun using my Nesties Inverted Scallop die. The rest just sorta fell in place.
This is also for Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 366 - Daffodil Party Parade.
My sentiment is from God's Blessings and is stamped in poppy parade on white then matted on poppy parade. I punch the HB part out with the large oval SU punch then doodled around and attached the 3 gems.
Now off to work I go. Have a fabulous day my cyber friends.
RECIPE:
Stamps: God's Blessings
Paper: white, poppy parade, pool party, daffodil delight
Ink: poppy parade, daffodil delight
Accessories: Nesties Inverted Scallop Circle Die, SU Large Oval Punch, ribbon, dimensionals, gems, SU Markers,
Techniques: doodling, 3d

No comments: