TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pocket Fun with Green Jeans

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 364 - Denim Anniversary. Well I just hope Michelle remembers that denim comes in green too and does not send the challenge police after me today. LOL. I had 1 pair of green jeans when I was in my tweens and I loved them so this is in their honor.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 374.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 364 - Lucky Rock Garden.
I have not used this stamp set in ages and thought today would be perfect for dusting it off. I also dusted off and used my Linen background stamping it on river rock using lucky limeade ink. I stamped the frog in garden green then colored with copics YG03 and YG93 my new found match for lucky limeade. I like the way they blend together. The frog was cut out and attached to the pocket which was cut out and popped up. I attached some google eyes to the frog. The sentiment was stamped in garden green. Nesties label 12 was used to cut, emboss and then I sponged the river rock inside with garden green ink.
Now gotta run to work. Have a great day my cyber friends.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Pocket Fun, Linen BG
Paper: white, river rock, My Minds Eye dp
Ink: garden green, lucky limeade
Accessories: Nesties label 12, sponges, google eyes, dimensionals

No comments: