TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Flower For Harriet

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE # 266 - hskelly aka Harriet my dear sweet cyber friend. We have had the fun priviledge of sharing DT Spots together on 3 different occassions and now we share crowns for the same week here on SCS too. She is a talented stamper and sweetheart too boot. CONGRATS TO YOU HON.
I have 2 of my grandsons for an overnighter but there was NO way I was going to miss out honoring my friend today. I choose to CASE her HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARD changing the theme, layout and colors. I replaced her 3 daisies with 1 big rosette and used a different embossing folder for the background.
This is also for Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 327 - A Cool Breeze Fashionable Hand Fans. I could not find a way to link to it but loved the fan with the green landscapping.
The rosette is for Friday's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 107 - Back and Forth.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 375.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 365 - Very Wild Bride.
Well the boys are awake so I am having to cut this short. Have a great week Harriet.
RECIPE:
Paper: vanilla, wild wasabi, BG Hello Lucious
Ink: black
Accessories: button, scallop circle punch

No comments: