TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Amazing Grace

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE # 268 where we are the FS.I chose my LATTICE OF FRIENDSHIP to CASE. I changed the layout to use this Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 377. I changed the colors to Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 367 - Chocolate River in Baja.
I stamped the background image and then cut it for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 369 - Crop It.
Panel 3 is baja breeze using my Martha Stewart trellis border punch on both sides. The gems on my focal panel is for Friday's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 109 - Three or more. I just got this fabulous sentiment from Sweet N Sassy stamps and it is stamped in espresso ink on vanilla.
I hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Amazing Grace - SNS; Amazing Grace Background - Morning Star Stamps
Paper: vanilla, baja breeze, river rock
Ink: espresso, choc chip
Accessories: gems, dimensionals. Nestie Lattice Rectangles, MS Lattice Border Punch

No comments: