TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Three Little Simply Soft Words

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 369 - Crop It. I used a white cs base and white cs panel cut and embossed with Nesties Label 17 then I stamped my image from Simply Soft with the nestie in place using momento tuxedo black ink and daffodil delight. I stamped the images again and cut out then popped up the top flower on dimensionals.
I colored the leaves with YG95 and sponged barely banana with the nestie in place then popped the panel up. The sentiment is stamped in old olive.
My layout is from today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 162 - Sketch by Arizona Maine.
Hope you like it, now off to work
RECIPE:
Stamps: Three Little Words, Simply Soft
Paper: white
Ink: momento tuxedo black, barely banana, daffodil delight
Accessories: copic, Nestie Label 17, stickles, dimensionals
Techniques: Stampin' In The Die, Dry embossing, sponging

No comments: