TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hard Times

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 367 - Rub-On's. Well Toni I hope this counts, if not just pm me and I can remove it. I do not have any rub-on's. I tried them a couple of times and could NOT get them to work right so gave up. I did have a vellum sentiment and glued the back of it then attached it to some vanilla cs.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 377.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 367 - Chocolate River in Baja.
My sentiment was not quite wide enough to stretch across the Nestie Label 4 I was using which is why it was glued to the vanilla cs so it would fit, this is also for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 369 - Crop It.
My base is baja breeze and the dp is from The paper studio Mirabelle's stack.
Now let's go to work then to Olive Garden with my girls to celebrate our 13th anniversary. They love my dh as if he were their dad and that means the world to me.
RECIPE:
Paper: vanilla, baja breeze, TPS Mirabelle dp
Accessories: ribbon, Nesties Label 4

No comments: