TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Joy

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 365 - Very Wild Bride.
My layout is from Monday's MOJO MONDAY'S SKETCH CHALLENGE # 231.
I used Illuminations stamp set again for Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 160 - Monogram and for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 367 - One Color No Color. I have put this stamp set back up on the shelf so that I use something else tomorrow. LOL.
I traced around the swirls with my spica glitter pen.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Illuminations
Paper: vanilla, wild wasabi, blushing bride, BG hello Lucious dp, DCWV Love dp
Ink: wild wasabi
Accessories: spica glitter pen, dimensionals, oval punch, scallop oval punch, Nestability Label

No comments: