TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Unfrogetable CASEing of ME!!

This is for today's FREE FOR ALL CHALLENGE # 107 - Back & Forth.
I am soooo psyched up since "I" am today's QUEEN FOR THE DAY CHALLENGE # 103 - n5stamper (that's ME!!). Whoo Hoo. Was I surprised? I chose to CASE my UNFORGETTABLE HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
When I got up the challenge was not loaded so I missed out on it so this is also for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 356 - Boy's Toys since everyone knows that boys love to play with frogs and bugs.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 375.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 365 - Very Wild Bride.
I stamped the images in black on wild wasabi and blushing bride cs for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 367 - One Color - No Color. I used my black marker to stamp my images, sentiment, and to add some dots on the frog. Both images were cut out and popped up. I had to add some google eyes to my critters too
RECIPE:
Stamps: Unfrogetable - SU
Paper: vanilla, wild wasabi, blushing bride, BG hello Lucious dp, BG Oxford
Ink: basic black
Accessories: dimensionals, circle & scallop circle punches, google eyes
Techniques: accordian, 3D

No comments: