TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Snoopy's Fancy Special Delivery

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 108 - One Track Mind and I do have that. My mind set is adding to each day's challenge. Well Dawn through a monkey wrench in my track but I had to play anyway I just used one of this weeks colors as I could not think of anyway to use all 3 and it still fit the F4A for today :(
I have tremendously enjoyed my week last week reigning as Queen for the day and now it is time to hand the crown on to Melina for today's QUEEN FOR THE DAY CHALLENGE # 104 - mepylant. I hope everyone will be lavish her with sweet compliments as I received last week. I chose to CASE her RAZZLE DAZZLE MEDALLION card. I stamped using stazon then heat embossed with white EP followed by pool party ink sponging for my base layer.
My image is a digi one and sorry I am not sure where I got it but it is for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 366 - Who Let The Dogs Out?.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 376.
I made another gift set using different measurements again as I wanted a shorter bag for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 378 - Box In A Bag. My dp is from a stack from My Minds Eye.
I used copics to color and shade my focal image. My sentiment is from Fancy Flexible Phrases and stamped in pool party on white then cut and layered using SU oval punches.
Well this will be it for me until Monday as we are headed to the woods for Jessie to play Confederate Soldier and me the dutiful southern belle this weekend. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. Is south GA the only area that has skipped Spring season and went right into Summer. We are in the top 80's again today of 88. Got a bad feeling about July already
RECIPE:
Stamps: Fancy Flexible Phrases, Medallion
Paper: white, pool party, MME dp
Ink: pool party
Accessories: copics, ribbon, button, dimensionals, digi image, white embossing powder, sponges
Techniques: sponging, 3D, copic coloring, gift set, box in a bag, heat embossing

No comments: