TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Simply Soft Holidays

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 367 - Chocolate River in Baja.
My layout is from Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 162 - Sketch by Arizona Maine.
I stamped my image in river rock on vanilla then used my stamp-a-majig to stamp baja breeze for the flower colors. I then cut the top off just a bit and trimmed around the top of the flower for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 369 - Crop It.
My flower vase is choc chip cs and is embossed with a quickutz checkerboard folder. My sentiment from All Holidays is stamped in choc chip.
Hope you like it and now let's go to work.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Simply Soft, All Holidays
Paper: vanilla, river rock, choc chip, baja breeze
Ink: choc chip, baja breeze
Accessories: quickutz checkerboard emboss, stickles, stamp-a-majig
Techniques: dry emboss, out of the box

No comments: