TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wild West Hunk

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 377, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 367 - Chocolate River in Baja with pleated ribbon dessert and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 369 - Crop It.
I used an image gifted me several years ago and I have been hoarding it. I love the set Wild, Wild West long since retired and keep hoping SU will come out with another one just like it. I got in too late to get it and now those who have it will NOT part with it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Wild Wild West
Paper: vanilla, Baja breeze, The Paper Studio - The Basics
Accessories: copics, Nesties Oval, ribbon
Techniques: pleated ribbon, dry emboss

1 comment:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Great masculine card, Neva! Love those colors.
Just wanted to let you know that I did place an order with SNSS, and put down your name for my referral! Hopefully one of us will win that GC! :)