TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Fever Box in a Bag

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 366 - Daffodil Party Parade. WOW Mary I put these colors together and my SPRING FEVER went wild. I have it bad right now.
I just had to make another one of these darling gift bags for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 368 - Box In A Bag. If you have not tried this yet you really are missing out on a fabulous gift idea even if your gift is a gift card stuff this full of tissue paper with the gift card in the center of all of it.
I walked upstairs and this sheet of Urban Window Collection dp was stairing at me, literally so I went with it. I used pool party for the box base. Poppy parade was used for the tag punch and daffodil delight for the bottom border after using Fiskars sunburst border punch. I was going in a western direction until my Fiskars rope border broke trying to punch some poppy parade :(
Am I the only one this happens too bc it seems to happen a lot with SU cardstock and only with SU cs.
Oh well I decided to defer decorations on the front until I decide what I am going to fill the bag with.
Now off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: none
Paper: daffodil delight, pool party, poppy parade
Ink: none
Accessories: tag punch, crop-o-dile, ribbon, Fiskars Sunburst border punch
Techniques: Box In A Bag

No comments: