TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Blue Flowers for Judy

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 106 - True Blue Flowers and for today's QUEEN FOR THE DAY CHALLENGE # 102 - StampinQueenJar. Judy is not only a very super talented crafter but a sweetheart to boot. I love everything in her gallery. I found my inspiration for this card in her KINDNESS card. I loved the floral background and was sure I had something close to that but as luck would have it I was wrong but I did find some that struck my fancy from a stack from DCWV. My base is Not Quite Navy with dark blue denim dp which is for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 364 - Denim Anniversary.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 374.
I stamped the Pennant builder wheel in Ranger broken china ink on white ribbon and it bleed, I have got to ind me some twill. Oh well this was for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 366 - It's A Banner Kinda Day.
I used my copic air brush system for my primas using B91, B95 & B97 markers topped with a dark blue button.
Hope you like it, now off to work and comments when I get home. Can't get on here from work.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Pennant Builder Wheel
Paper: white, not quite navy, DCWV dp, denim dp
Ink: Ranger Broken China
Accessories: copics, ABS, Giga scallop punch, ribbon, button, primas
Techniques: ABS

No comments: