TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Thoughts & Prayers

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 371 - Faux Pressed Flowers.
I stamped the image in old olive on white first on my white card base then on a white scrap piece. I punched out 4 flowers from melon mambo cs left on my desk from last weeks color challenge and glued them to the scrap piece. Trimmed it to the size I wanted and ran it through the cuttlebug using SU Square Lattice EF. Love how it turned out.
I matted with melon mambo and adhered it to my card base lining it up with the image already stamped for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 164 - Spotlighting.
I am also backing up to last Friday's QUEEN FOR THE DAY CHALLENGE # 106 - sillyfilly where I found inspiration from Sylvia's LOVELY LEAVES.
I just found out that a fellow co-worker is battling breast cancer. She is SO young to have to be going through this so I have made this card of encouragement for all of us to sign.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Thoughts of Father - SU
Paper: white, melon mambo
Ink: melon mambo, old olive
Accessories: SU Square lattice, flower punches, ribbon
Techniques: Fauz Pressed Flowers, Dry Embossing, CAS

No comments: