TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Welcome Home

I woke up at 3am this morning thinking that I was retiring today to a life of beach, and luxury and then I realized it was April 1st. LOL. This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 58 - Home Sweet Home which made me remember this beautifully designed stamp set from MARKS FINEST PAPERS called "Welcome Home". My husband and I both adore lighthouses and would love to move near one when we retire. I used Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 326 for my layout and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 316 - Misty Celery Breeze. Can you tell how very much I love blue and all shades of it. I love this color combo. WOW. I used some sheer turquoise ribbon and tied a lighthouse charm on it that I also got from Marks Finest Papers. My dp is from My Minds Eye "It's My Party" stack. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Welcome Home - MFP
Paper: white, marina mist, baja breeze, certainly celery, MME dp Ink: black
Accessories: copics, ribbon, charm
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Can I move there too!?LOL! So pretty! Love the sparkling striped paper and charm on your card.