TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Wait On The Lord

Today's SCS  TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 321 - Same But Different was too hard to pass up.  I just made the card on the left late Sunday for today's post on my blog and sealed the envie and dropped in the mail. When I looked at today's challenge I had to pull up my picture and make another one. I like how the 1st one turned out but after loading it thought better of some of my placements but did not have time to start over so today I got to start over. I still had some dp left over and pleant of primas and off to my cave I went.
I changed the placemnt of my flourshes and leaves this time more around the primas. I airburshed both the pink and yellow prima and topped them off with a solid white closed together by a yellow brad this time. Much softer effect I think than the copic colored yellow prima on the left. I used the same Nesties, sentiment and copic coloring around the Nestie for both.
This is also for Friday's QUEEN FOR THE DAY # 56 - Mrs.Boz. I chose her BEAUTIFUL CARD HERE to CASE. I changed the flower type and used dp but kept the basic layout.
I used last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 319 - So Pretty Pizzazz.
My focal sentiment is from a set called "Wait On The Lord" from SWEET N SASSY STAMPS that I just bought and could not wait to get it dirty. I love using sentiments for focal panel but I also love long sentiments suchh as this for using on the inside. I have almost nothing for inside of a card. Now another early and late day at work ahead of me so off I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Wait On The Lord, SNSS
Paper: whtie, pretty in pink, pear pizzazz, so saffron, MME
Ink: so saffron
Accessories: Nesties label 9, Quickutz Flourish, Fiskars Leaf, Martha Stewart Fern punch, Primas, ABS, copics
Techniques: ABS, 3D, Same but Different

No comments: