TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

In Mother's Garden Sneak Peek

This is for today's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 279 - Cox & Cox. I found this STRIPED SUN CANAPY full of inspiration when I remembered a brand new stack of Basic Grey dp called "LIFE OF THE PARTY" that I just got from Marks Finest Papers and could NOT wait to use it.
I stamped the image in versamark then heat embossedd with clear detail embossing powder for today's SPEEDY THE CAT'S FRIENDS CHALLENGE # 50 - Emboss Resist followed by some sponging of baja breeze, pear pizzazz and poppy parade inks.
My image is a sneak peek of a set due to be released next week from MARKS FINEST PAPERS called "In Mother's Garden" and the HB sentiment is also from a sneak peek from "Bearded Iris which was stamped in baja breeze.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 327 and my color combo from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 317 = Breezy Parade of Pears.
Hope you like it. Have a fabulous weekend.
RECIPE:
Stamps: In My Mother's Garden - MFP
Paper: white, poppy parade, BG - Life of the Party
Ink: Versamark, Baja Breeze, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Brick Wall EF, Clear Detail EP, sponges, Nesties Label 17, ribbon,
Techniques: Dry Embossed, Heat Embossed, Emboss Resist, Sponging. 3D

No comments: