TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Thoughts of Father

This is for today's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 282 - Wild Wings. I saw this gorgeous TRUCK & FARM CANVAS ART on the home page and instantly knew what I wanted to do. I have not used this image in a while so it was time.
This is also for Friday's QUEEN FOR THE DAY # 58 - jdmommy finding inspiration from her SEEING NEW YORK CITY love that vintage vehicle.
On Friday we also were challenged and I had to rise to it for the FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 62 - Ogres Have Layers well Shrek is the only ogre I know and he is green so why not. LOL. I used double layers on my main panel, Layered over my base with dp and ribbon and layered my 2 buttons.
Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 320 - Boy, Oh Boy was perfect for this image and for Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 320 - Certainly Bashful Breezes.
I used Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 330 for my layout which was flipped from the original.
I cut my focal panel and layer from Nesties Label 17 then with the white still in the die I stamped my image for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 322 - Stampin' In The Die. I heat embossed the windshield three times then cracked it.
Whey, that's what happens when I miss out on a challenge I bundle them ALL up to play catch up. LOL.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Thoughts of Father - SU
Paper: white, baja breeze, certainly celery, dp
Ink: momento tuxedo black
Accessories: buttons, ribbon, dimensionals, ultra thick embossing powder, copics
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D, cracked glass

No comments: