TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Welcome Baby

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 319 - Ovals.
I used Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 329 for my layout.
I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 319 - Concord Ivory Cakes for my color combo.
I used a new stamp set from MARKS FINEST PAPERS called OH BABY, IT'S A GIRL. I stamped the safety pins in concord crush on the vanilla panel. I "TRIED" to color the plastic safety pins mounted on vanilla punched ovals. NOTE TO SELF- Copics do not color plastic very well. LOL.
I also used an oval ribbon slider from my stash of embellies that never get used. Yeah!
Now off to work.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Oh Boy, It's A Girl - MFP
Paper: vanilla, concord crush, crumb cake, MMEdp
Ink: concord crush
Accessories: copics, safety pin, oval punch, oval ribbon slider, dimensionals, ribbon

No comments: