TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Three Little Words of Sympathy

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE # 220 - Fresh'nsassy.
I was inspired by the butterflies on Shelly's BUTTERFLY BIRTHDAY.
I changed the colors, layout and theme and left off the button centers.
I used Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 319 - Ovals in the place of the circles on Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 329 for my layout.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 319 - Concord Ivory Cakes.
I made two using the exact same supplies but one is portrait and one landscape layout for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 321 - Same But Different.
My sentiment is from my new fav Stampin Up set Three Little words. My butterfly was punch using a Martha Stewart punch and my ovals are small and large oval punches from stampin up. The ribbon sliders are some I have had for eons and now finally using them. Happy Easter everyone.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Three Little Words - SU
Paper: vanilla, crumb cake, concord crush, Inspiration dp
Ink: crumb cake
Accessories: oval punches, MS Butterfly punch, ribbon, oval ribbon slider
Techniques: Same but Different

No comments: