TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bearded Iris Sneak Peek

My dp is from Basic Gray's "Hello Lucious" and it is so lucious matted on pear pizzazz. My sentiment was stamped in baja breeze and matted on a layered oval punch in baja breeze. My focal image was stamped in momento tuxedo black then colored with copics and matted on poppy parade.
My baja breeze base appeared to be too plain even with the gems so I used my score blade to create some raised embossed lines.
The stamp set I used is called "BEARDED IRIS" and will be available next week from MARKS FINEST PAPERS.  The Sentiment is from "AFRICAN VELDT" also from Marks Finest Papers.

I am luvin how this turned out, the fact that I have internet and the knowledge that this is my Friday. Off tomorrow and in the boat we will go in search of those RedFish using some "gulp" bait that I talked about in Tuesday's upload. LOL. Here we go!
RECIPE:
Stamps: Bearded Iris, African Veldt - MFP
Paper: white, baja breeze, poppy parade, pear pizzazz, BG Hello Lucious
Ink: Momento tuxedo black, baja breeze
Accessories: gems, dimensionals, copics, stickles
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D

1 comment:

Susan said...

great color for the iris...we had some the exact shade