TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, April 25, 2011

So Very Sorry Sympathy

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 322 - Stampin In The Die. Fun one Joan. I used Nesties Label Eleven and Morning Star background stamp "Amazing Grace". I have had a surge of need for sympathy cards lately and needed to restock.
I used today's LIZZIE ANN DESIGNS WEEKLY CHALLENGE # 162 for my layout.
I have used Three Little Words stamp set from Stampin' Up and have 3 panels for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 116 - Artist Rule of 3's.
I love this gold shiny paper and use it whenever I can. My 2nd panel is early espresso cs embossed with Sizzix Sheet Music embossing folder. Hope you like it. Now off to work
RECIPE:
Stamps: Three Little Words - SU, Amazing Grace - Morning Star
Paper: vanilla, espresso, gold
Ink: Espresso
Accessories: Nestie Label 11, Oval punches, ribbon, Sheet Musix EF
Techniques: Stampin' In The Die, Dry embossing

No comments: