TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Grand Angler For All Year

OK so I appologize for the terrrible photo but I am addicted to the daily challenges and was NOT going to be outdone even with no internet.  I had to go to my blackberry at 5am to see the color challenge and then after I finished my project I had to take a picture using my blackberry so that I could send it to my email address and load from work. I have No internet since the area we live in suffered many down trees etc with 70 mile an hour winds. Our yard is a disaster itself. There are things in my yard that do NOT belong to me. eeek. We quickly cleaned out a space in the closet under the stairs keeping water, flashlight and cell phone at 3am. With NO sleep to speek of this is what I came up with for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 317 - Breezy Parade of Pears.
I just got a pack of embossing folders in this clear package and when I took the folders out I thought "Hum, that will make a good gift" so I went with it.
I used my brand new Grand Caliber and Grand Nesties Labels four with this paper studio dp. I cut the sentiment and matt out using Nesties Label Four and had to turn it on the side so that the sentiment would fit but I like how it turned out.
I stamped the fish in Momento tuxedo black then colored with copics to make it look like a "Red Fish" which is a poor mans Sail Fish trophy. we love catching these hard fighting bottom hugging line brearkers. LOL
My hubby is having pure fits because trout season has been open since Mar 1st and he has not even been able to go due to weather, previous engangements, etc.
I will fill this with Gulp and give it to him for Father's Day. He will LOVE the gulp and I hope he will love the package as well.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Angler, All Year Cheer II - SU
Paper: red, TPS dp, white
Ink: Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Nestie Label 4, Grand Nesties Label 4, Dimensionals, sponges
Techniques: sponging, die cuts, 3d

ETA:  I came home and have internet so I edited my photo I took with my regular camera and am loading it. Such a better view.

No comments: