TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

SNS Day 4 Sneak Peek - Let Go, Let God

Today is Day 4 of "Sweet Peeks"  from Sweet N Sassy Stamps. Today's focal set is "Let Go, Let God".  I love these sentiments that are in this set.  They are perfect for the outside or inside of a card and so comforting. 
I stamped the sentiment in Espresso ink then stamped the lighthouse image from "Shining Light" after stamping off.  I distressed the edges of the nestie with close to cocoa marker after cutting and embossing with Nesties Label 11.  I added a little yellow to look like a glow of light from the lighthouse image.
My  dp is from "Inspirations" and it is matted on River Rock for my card base. I tied ribbon around and in a bow.  Hope you like it.
Now visit the Sweet N Sassy Blog site to see the rest of the samples made using this set

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Neva. Love the sentiment you used and the faint stamped image behind it. :o)

Mary Marsh said...

this is a beautiful card & the colors you used are so soft & pretty -love how you incorporated the lighthouse image into this card as well. great idea