TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Garden Fairy Totally Tote Bag

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 218 - BSpinks. Congrats to you Beverly. I love your CAS gallery and really love your CHOCOLATE CHIP BUTTERFLY]. I changed the colors, left off the flower, and made a treat bag instead of card.
This is also for Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 279 - Cox & Cox. I had already saved this BUTTERFLY RUBBER STAMPS PICTURE.
I trimmed my sentiment using one of my very neglected decorative scissors (Victorian, I think?) that I just had to have years ago for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 317 - Decorative Scissors.
I used Tuesday''s COLOR CHALLENGE # 317 - Breezy Parade of Pears.
This is also for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 318 - Totally Totebags that I never got around to doing but wanted to.
My stamp set used for this is called "GARDEN FAIRIES and will be available next week from MARKS FINEST PAPERS. I used white for my base and layered it with some MME dp. I adhered with red line tap so I could use some faux brads. My bag is held together with hodge podge hardware (also hoarding). Happy Sunday all.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Garden Fairies - MFP
Paper: whtie, MME dp
Ink: baja breeze, poppy parade, pear pizzazz
Accessories: copics, stickles, template, decorative scissors, hodge podge hardware, hole punchers, dimensionals
Techniques: faux brads, totally tote bag, sponging

No comments: