TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Oh Boy It's A Sneak Peek

This is also for Sunday's FEATURED STAMPER # 218 - Bspinks. I chose to CASE Becky's SILHOUETTES ON THE WALL. I changed the orientation of the card, the theme and left off the ribbon.
For my focal image I used a soon to be released set called "Oh Boy, It's A Girl" from MARKS FINEST PAPERS. I stamped the image in momento tuxedo black then colored with copics. I matted on a light blue cs that was distressed with my baja breeze ink pad then stamped the sentiment under the popped up focal image. I just love this baby set and hope you do too.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Oh Boy It's A Girl - MFP
Paper: white, blue
Ink: Momento tuxedo black, baja breeze
Accessories: dimensionals
Techniques: CAS, 3D

No comments: