TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Digi Tulips

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 316 - Flower Frenzy. I used Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 326 for my layout and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 316 - Misty Celery Breeze for my color combo. My tulip image is a digital image from SWEEN N SASSY STAMPS DIGITAL LINE. I used copics to color, cut the image out, popped it up and added some stickles. Hope you like it. This week and the next 2 wks are going to be crazy for me at work so if I am late commenting on your projects please be patient I will get to them. I get my thrills soaking up inspiration from YOU. RECIPE: Stamps: Tulips - SNS Paper: white, marina mist, baja breeze, BG dp Ink: marina mist Accessories: stickles, copics, dimensionals Techniques: sponge distressing, 3D

No comments: