TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, April 22, 2011

In My Mother's Garden with Bearded Iris'

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 61 - Orange and today's QUEEN FOR THE DAY # 57 - Benzi. Brenda is such a sweetie and it was a pleasure to honor her today. I am CASEing her SPRING JOY SPRAY OF FLOWERS. I changed the image, colors and left off the ribbon and dry embossing.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 319 - Concord Ivory Cakes.
My images are from a set called "In My Mother's Garden" and my sentiment is from "Bearded Iris" both sets are from MARKS FINEST PAPER.
RECIPE:
Stamps: In My Mother's Garden, Bearded Iris - MFP
Paper: vanilla, concord crush, crumb cake, MME ddp
Ink: concord crush, momento tuxedo black
Accessories: Fiskars border punch, Martha Stewart Grass Border Punch
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D

No comments: