TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fishy Friends at Home

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE # 217 - D&I93 AKA Irene. So happy to be CASEing Irene's gallery. And so while I was browsing and choosing the perfect CASE option from Irene's gorgeous gallery I choose her TREASURE FISHING. While in her gallery however I discovered that my dear friend Lois was QUEEN FOR THE DAY # 54 - Clownmom, didn't know that so I had to include it by CASEing her UNDER THE SEA WITH JILL. Now all of this undersea adventure gazing inspired me to do Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 278 getting my inspiration from this SEA LIFE HOOK RUG. Since fish and sealife LIVE under the water this is also for Friday's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 58 - HOME SWEET HOME. I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 316 - Misty Celery Breeze. I cut along the edge for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 318 - Follow The Edge. I used the fish and seahorse from "Fishy friends", the sentiment from "Crab & Co", and the kite tail from "On the Beach" Whey, I think that is all for today. Happy Sunday all.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Fishy Friends, Crab & Co, On The Beach - SU
Paper: white, marina mist, baja breeze
Ink: baja breeze, marina mist, certainly celery, black
Accessories: cuttlebug, tiny bubbles EF, stickles, copics, Air Brush System
Techniques: Follow the Edge, Copic Coloring, Dry Embossing, Air Brushing

No comments: